Hooked On Events are proud to present the first ever U.K & Ireland tour for one of the biggest wrestling podcasts in the world, Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard.
With almost half a million weekly listeners, Bruce's insight in to the inner circle of wrestling have captured the imagination of wrestling fans worldwide. Now is your chance to be part of an exclusive live version of the podcast and even ask Bruce that burning question with the answer that you just #NeedToKnow
Covering subjects never before discussed on the podcast, you will hear some great stories and insight direct from the inner circles of wrestling. Only one other man has the insight over the decades that Bruce has had....And he ain't talking, pal.
The event will include meet and greet and photo opportunities with Bruce with prices ranging from €30-€120+Booking Fee.
Our Dublin event will take place on Sunday 15th July 2017 at The Woolshed Baa & Grill.
The pre-show meet and greet for VIP and Platinum VIP holders will start at 5PM. Doors open for general admission at 7PM.
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL NOT BE SENDING OUT ANY PHYSICAL TICKETS. YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION WILL ACT AS YOUR TICKET AND CAN EITHER BE PRINTED OR PRESENTED ON A PHONE TO RECEIVE YOUR WRISTBAND ON THE NIGHT.
The following packages are available:
PLATINUM VIP PACKAGE €120 (LIMITED TO 10 TICKETS) Admission with reserved seating on the front 2 rows Early Bird admission VIP Meet & Greet Professional picture with Bruce supplied digitally and printed 2 x Autographs Official Tour t-Shirt Official Programme, signed Officially thanked in tour programme Custom voicemail recorded by Bruce on ticket holders phone doing an impression on request (Vince McMahon, Brother Love, Jerry Jarrett etc)
VIP PACKAGE €65 (Limited to 30 TICKETS) Admission with reserved seating in the first 8 rows Early Bird admission VIP Meet & Greet Professional picture with Bruce supplied digitally 2 x Autographs
GENERAL ADMISSION: €30
Please find below the information you need to know on the night for various ticket types:
- Doors will open at 7PM with the performance beginning at 7:30PM.
- VIP upgrades will be available on the door, subject to availability. These will be priced at £35 and include meet & greet, 2 autographs and a digital photograph with Bruce. If you wish to upgrade on the door, please ensure you arrive at the venue no later than 5:30PM and inform Hooked On staff. Upgrades are on a first come first served basis with limited availability.
- After the performance, there will be limited opportunities for autographs and photos with Bruce. Autographs are priced at £15 per item and photographs at £20 for a single person and £25 for 2 or more people. These will be sent out via email within 7 days of the show.
- Doors will open for the VIP meet and greet at 6PM. Please arrive 20-30 minutes before this time to be checked in.
- Photographs taken AFTER the signing session but before the show and digital prints will be sent out to you via email within 7 days of the tour ending.
- Bruce will sign any two items for you as part of your ticket price. Additional items can be signed for a special VIP price of £10 for the first additional item and £5 for any further item. These signatures must be requested and paid for BEFORE meeting Bruce.
PLATINUM VIP PACKAGE
- Doors will open for the platinum meet and greet at 5PM. Please be there 15 minutes before this time to be checked in.
- Programmes and t-shirts will be distributed on arrival. Additional programmes and t-shirts will be available to purchase in the venue.
- Personalised voicemails will be recorded during the meet and greet. Please have your recording device ready when you meet Bruce to avoid delays. Please choose your greeting from any of Bruce’s impressions such as Jim Cornette, Vince McMahon, Dusty Rhodes etc.
- Photographs will be taken AFTER the signing session but before the show and digital prints will be available for collection after the show.
- Bruce will sign any two items for you as part of your ticket price. Additional items can be signed for a price of £10 for the first additional item and £5 for any further item. These signatures must be requested and paid for BEFORE meeting Bruce.
- In order for us to print the correct names in the ‘Thank You’ section of the programme, please tell us what names you would like included. One name for each ticket purchased. This email must be received before 6th July via email. If it is not received by then we will simply print the name that the tickets were purchased under.
- Please tell us what size you require for your free tour t-shirt.If you don’t tell us this information before 6th July then we cannot guarantee the size you want although we will do our best to accommodate.
For all enquires contact firstname.lastname@example.org