AfrAA CONFERENCE UGANDA-2020
THEME: "UNLOCKING THE CREATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE AFRICAN NATION"
March 24-28/2020 | Makerere University, Main Campus, Kampala, Uganda
Africa Arts Association: AfrAA Conference will be held in Uganda from
24-28 March 2020 at Makerere University-Main Campus, Kampala-Uganda.
This conference aims at bringing the arts fraternity in and outside the African continent to utilize arts to develop their Nations. It will also help African artists to connect with others globally for developments in the arts.
The conference will use arts disciplines to unlock the creative
potential of the African nation. That will be an opportunity for artists
from all over the world to exhibit and link Africa with the world. Join
the Africa Arts Association to reflect on the past and the future of
arts education in Africa.
Registration fees will cover conference meals, conference bag, accommodation, transport from and to the airport.
Click to register link
Early-bird registration for developing countries: 1st January 2020
Early-bird registration for developed countries: 1st January 2020
Late registration for developing countries: 31 January 2020
Late registration for developed countries: 31 January 2020
Submit abstracts by 17 January 2020
Payments A/C No_ 1034101253161.NB: Please, after the payments, send the proof of payment to the organizing committee via email: email@example.com
"UNLOCKING THE CREATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE AFRICAN NATION"
- Sustain digital and media arts
- Arts education in the next 20 years
- History of visual Art, Music, Dance and Drama in Africa
- The role of arts for sustainable economic development in Africa and the globe
- Arts to safeguard the environment
- Safeguarding the historical arts and cultural sites
- Financial institutions’ social responsibility towards arts education
- Peace for Africa through the arts
- Why African Arts and why to join AfrAA?
Plenary speakers include:
AfrAA CONFERENCE UGANDA-2020 Co-Chairs
Local Organising Committee
- Mr.Wasswa Samuel, (Chairman)
- Mr.Kayongo Wyclif, (Transport Manager)
- Ms.Nakato Edith, (Visitors welfare)
- Mr. Ssali Ronald, (Programs Coordinator)
- Ms.Nakiraga Mery, Kyambogo University,Uganda. (Asst Chair-person)
- Mr.Bagenda William, UCU University, (Head Communication department)
- Ms.Nalwoga Diana, Uganda (Relations Officer)
- Mr.Mutebi George Stephen,(Printing Coordinator)
- Ms.Hassifah Nakanwagi, Makerere University,Uganda (Asst - Head of University organizing committee)
- Ms.Mariam Kassita, Makerere University, (Events Adviser)
- Ms.Julian .Nabukenya, Director Julian Paints,(Head Exhibition Department)
- Mr. Waiswa Walugambile, Kyambogo University.( Head marketing Department)
- Mrs Alice Namuli, Uganda, Ndejje University. (Events Adviser)
Hosted by Makerere University
For more information visit www.africaartsassociation.com